Other than the top-notch institutes that offer MBA in the country, there is a long list of universities and institutes that offer MBA through distance education with a paramount quality. These courses offer a valid degree from a recognized institute, and they are at par with the formal courses. It is possible to attend a distance education course easily due to the availability of high-speed Internet. It is a great opportunity for people who could not achieve higher education due to personal constraints. There are several advantages of these courses:
- Flexibility is perhaps the strongest point of MBA through distance education. Responsibilities increase manifold as one reaches the top. It is not possible to spend time for classroom-based learning. One can pursue the course any juncture in the professional career without bothering about attending classes.
- Location isn’t a constraint in these courses. All you need, is a computer and a high-speed Internet connection.
- The courses are affiliated to reputed universities or institutes in the country with recognition.
- The study material is designed with an objective of imparting quality education to students. It is possible to acquire higher education without disturbing personal and professional life.
- Contribution of MBA is well-known for enhancing the career of millions of people. Organizations give extra benefits like promotions and salary hikes after acquiring the degree of MBA.
- MBA through distance education offers specialization like the full-time course. There is a variety of subjects like Finance, HR, Marketing, and various other streams are available for professionals.
Why do organizations promote MBA through distance education?
Companies motivate their employees to attend these courses. In some organizations, they are part of perks and extra benefits. Some companies sponsor total or partial cost of such courses. There are a few reasons for the popularity:
- When the employer bears the cost of higher education, employees postpone their plans to search for other option. Thus, it is an effective measure of controlling attrition.
- Organizations link promotions and salary hikes with higher education. Hence, employees are forced to attend professional degree courses to enjoy the benefits. The strategy increases the educational level of the team members and in turn, it improves the quality of the workforce.
- Since courses like MBA through distance education are flexible, employees can complete it without affecting the productivity.
- Employees look at it as a welfare program. It increases employee engagement and loyalty.
There are plenty of MBA Colleges in Bangalore which can shape up the future of students who aspire to become management professionals.