Other than the top-notch institutes that offer MBA in the country, there is a long list of universities and institutes that offer MBA through distance education with a paramount quality. These courses offer a valid degree from a recognized institute, and they are at par with the formal courses. It is possible to attend a distance education course easily due to the availability of high-speed Internet. It is a great opportunity for people who could not achieve higher education due to personal constraints. There are several advantages of these courses:
- Flexibility is perhaps the strongest point of MBA through distance education. Responsibilities increase manifold as one reaches the top. It is not possible to spend time for classroom-based learning. One can pursue the course any juncture in the professional career without bothering about attending classes.
- Location isn’t a constraint in these courses. All you need, is a computer and a high-speed Internet connection.
- The courses are affiliated to reputed universities or institutes in the country with recognition.
- The study material is designed with an objective of imparting quality education to students. It is possible to acquire higher education without disturbing personal and professional life.
- Contribution of MBA is well-known for enhancing the career of millions of people. Organizations give extra benefits like promotions and salary hikes after acquiring the degree of MBA.
- MBA through distance education offers specialization like the full-time course. There is a variety of subjects like Finance, HR, Marketing, and various other streams are available for professionals.
Why do organizations promote MBA through distance education?
Companies motivate their employees to attend these courses. In some organizations, they are part of perks and extra benefits. Some companies sponsor total or partial cost of such courses. There are a few reasons for the popularity:
- When the employer bears the cost of higher education, employees postpone their plans to search for other option. Thus, it is an effective measure of controlling attrition.
- Organizations link promotions and salary hikes with higher education. Hence, employees are forced to attend professional degree courses to enjoy the benefits. The strategy increases the educational level of the team members and in turn, it improves the quality of the workforce.
- Since courses like MBA through distance education are flexible, employees can complete it without affecting the productivity.
- Employees look at it as a welfare program. It increases employee engagement and loyalty.
There are plenty of MBA Colleges in Bangalore which can shape up the future of students who aspire to become management professionals.
Management degree has retained the charm in the last two decades because of great job prospects. Institutes like IIM are undoubtedly the best in the category, but there are many other colleges in metros and big cities that are excellent in quality. A good number of Management colleges in Bangalore offer great education to those who want make a mark in the corporate world. With sharp skills and brilliance, they achieve an edge over other professionals. Colleges in Bangalore are affordable and competitive. A large number of students take admissions in good colleges with a hope of attaining great heights in the professional world.
The city attracts students from all over the country because of great growth possibilities. Moderate weather and great living conditions make it a place of preference. The city offers a truly metropolitan environment where people from different parts of the country live harmoniously and peacefully. Management colleges in Bangalore offer great infrastructure and huge campus. Use of modern teaching concepts and audio-visual training make the learning process interesting and lively. Proficient teachers and visiting faculty explain management concepts with an approach of practicality.
The best education in the best institutes
Largely, Management colleges in Bangalore are associated with either Karnataka University or Bangalore University. A few colleges are affiliated with various esteemed business schools of national and international stature. It is important that MBA students must focus towards excellence in every aspect of the personality so that they shine brilliantly in the profession. Hence, the colleges design a curriculum that keeps a balance between the theory and the practical knowledge. Seminars, presentations, and workshops are an integral part of the syllabus where students sharpen their presentation skills and interpersonal behavior.
A plethora of job prospects waits for them
Bangalore is one of the most happening cities in India. There are thousands of small, medium, and big companies in and around the city. A majority of Management colleges in Bangalore arrange campus interviews where budding managers get selected by top-notch organizations. The placement cells of colleges keep a close eye on big companies in the country and place students wherever possible.
Thousands of students get admissions in management colleges every year and shape-up their future. The two-year course boosts the career to the new heights by offering a chance to work in national and international companies. The vibrant and multi-cultured city of Bangalore nurtures the management brilliance that serves big corporate houses of India and abroad.
Studying MBA in good management college has always scope for good job opportunities in national and multinational companies.
It has been quite a long time one year Post graduate program in management is available in India. It started in 2001 by ISB and very soon it became the most selling program because of its high utility and short duration. The majority of institutes run it along with the conventional two-year regular program. Some people feel that the course doesn’t cover salient aspects of management because of its short duration. However, in reality it is more comprehensive, crisp, and smart program. That is the reason business executives prefer it over full-time or even executive MBA program which is a part-time course. Today, many organizations grant one-year educational leave and send their top officials for this program.
The critical difference between executive MBA and this program
Firstly, one-year Post graduate program in management is a full-time course whereas an executive MBA program is a part-time one. Secondly, this program gets completed in one year while the other takes two or more years depending on course pattern. Admission to one-year full-time program also requires the experience of at least five years. Hence, many people get confused it with executive course. Nevertheless, there is no doubt about the authority of the course. The objective of a business management course is to sharpen the existing skills so that people can apply it in the real-life situations. Since people who join the course are already working in organizations and handling big responsibilities, they do not find any difficulty in grasping the concepts offered by this program. The course develops and enhances the existing capabilities among pupils and prepares them for further challenging responsibilities and bigger roles. With a comprehensive and well-defined curriculum and practice-oriented study pattern, the course is highly effective.
Many people prefer this high-ranked course today
The popularity and success of the one-year program forces every institute to start it for the benefit of working professionals. There is a fierce competition for attracting the best business executives for the program. As per available information, the course has been ranked as Top 11 in the world. It is an impressive ranking. No doubt, every good institute launches it as one of the prime attractions. The course offers a fantastic launch pad for those who have been leading the teams successfully without a formal business management qualification. One-year Post graduate program in management adds a great value to professional career. That is the reason it is the most selling program.
There are numerous colleges for post graduate program in Bangalore. These institutes offer this course in different disciplines.